OPEN NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
Judo Ontario Team Registration
2022 Open National Championships.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 17.00pm - APRIL 20th 2022
PLEASE REVIEW TECHNICAL PACKAGE FOR FULL INFORMATION.
• All athletes must stay in the proposed accommodations. A fee of $300.00 per athlete will be levied by Judo Canada on any and all athletes not staying in these accommodations. Upon conclusion of the competition, payment of this fee will be invoiced from the Provincial Association whose athletes did not respect this regulation.
If any athlete plans to seek accommodation outside of the designated official hotels, then they are obligated to indicate this during registration and pay the applicable fee in advance.
This can be done by selecting the additional purchase option - Official Hotel Non-Residency Fee.
For: U16, U18, U21, Senior, Veteran, Kata - U16, Kata - U23, Kata - Senior, Ne-waza - Senior, Ne-waza - Veteran
1st division Shiai: $120.00
1st division Kata (Tori): $120.00
Additional division (Athlete/Tori): $60.00
Banquet Tickets: $60.00
Change to entry after deadline (Athlete name/weight/age): $50.00
Official hotel non-residency: $300.00
• No athlete is allowed to compete in three different age divisions in this tournament unless otherwise approved on a case-by-case basis by the High Performance Committee. However, the Ne-waza event is not included in this restriction.
• No athlete is allowed to compete in two age divisions on the same day.
• Younger participants are allowed to compete as per the Early Bloomer clause:
• Request for the approval of an early bloomer’s have to be done here: https://bit.ly/3JGaOO3
Coaches must complete (since January 1st 2021) the “Respect in Sport for Activity Leaders” to get their accreditation. Coaches who haven’t completed the module won’t be allowed to coach during the tournament. This training is with cost. Click on the following link to access the module: https://judo-canada-al.respectgroupinc.com/.
Hotel Royal Versailles -Main Hotel ($129,95/night)
7200, Sherbrooke St Est
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Email: Tony Santaniello - email@example.com
Hotel Universel Montréal ($188,00/night)
5000 Sherbrooke St E
Montreal, Quebec H1V 1A1
Email: Yuening Song - firstname.lastname@example.org
PROMO CODE : JUDO CA 2022
Free of charge call : 1-800-567-0223
Local call : 514-253-3365
Hotel Quality Inn ($125,00/night)
8100, De Neuville Avenue
Anjou, Qc- H1J 2T2
Email: Lisa Valletta - email@example.com
ADDITIONAL FORMS REQUIRED